The International Conference on Smart Systems and Power Management (IC2SPM 2022)
November 10-12, 2022
Final PAPER SUBMISSION
Papers accepted for Oral Presentation will be submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library. Authors of Accepted Papers need to submit their Final Manuscripts prior to the deadline of October 21, 2022, using the following steps:
1. Create your manuscript(s) using the IEEE two-column format, check the samples below:
Caution: Style files and templates provided here have been created to ensure that margin requirement is adequately met and do not add footer nor header. MS Word template http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html LaTeX style file | ieeeconf.zip
2. Proofread and check the layout of the manuscript.
3. Check your manuscript for IEEEXplore compatibility using the following steps:
IC2SPM 2022 has been registered for use of IEEE PDF eXpress™. IEEE PDF eXpress is a free service to IEEE conferences, allowing their authors to make IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs (Conversion function) or to check PDFs that authors have made themselves for IEEEXplore compatibility (PDF Check function).
a. Go to IEEE PDF eXpress: https://ieee-pdf-express.org/
b. Create IEEE PDF eXpress account. The IC2SPM 2022 Conference ID: 56638X
c. Upload source file(s) (your manuscripts) for conversion if it is not in PDF format and/or upload your PDF file for checking if already in PDF format
d. Use IEEE PDF eXpress to attain IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s). The site contains extensive instructions, resources, helpful hints, and access to technical support.
4. Submit final, IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s) to IC2SPM at https://edas.info/29840
Please note: Uploading a paper to IEEE PDF Express is not the same as submitting the paper to the conference. You will still need to submit the checked PDF by the normal means through the EDAS website.
SOME MORE INFORMATION ON PAPER STYLE AND PDF EXPRESS
The page size requirement for IC2SPM is A4 paper or Letter. The settings below are required for the final submission.
Procedure for IEEE Xplore-Compatible PDF:
1. Access the IEEE PDF eXpress site and sign up/sign in as needed:
2. Proofread and check layout of manuscript.
3. For each conference paper, click “Create New Title”
4. Enter identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required)
5. Click “Submit PDF for Checking” or “Submit Source Files for Conversion”
6. Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file, and click “Upload File”. You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload.
7. You will receive an email with your Checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF attached.
If you submitted a PDF for Checking, the email will show if your file passed or failed.
Upload paper and Presention
To upload your paper, you have:
1- Assign a presenter
2- Sign the IEEE eCopyright
3- Pay the registration fees
- use EDAS
For ONLY For the Lebanese attendees you can pay on site (please inform the conference chair) or use EDAS
4- Upload you ieee pdfexpress certified manuscript
5- Regarding the presentation:
It is Maximum 14-15 minutes oral presentation with 2 minutes Questions and Answers.
A) For In person presenter: you can bring your power point presentation or upload it via EDAS
B) For online presentation: You can upload your video presentation via EDAS, and the presenter should be present to answer questions.
Please don't hesitate to communicate with the conference organizer for any request firstname.lastname@example.org .
Waiting to meet you on site and/or Virtually!
- Submission of Regular / Student Papers: September 15, 2022
- Notification of Paper Acceptance: September 30, 2022
- Camera Ready Submission: October 21, 2022